[TechAssist] Re: RCA Chassis # CTC 187CH flagging with vcr

  • From: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:38:53 -0500

When I went around to the Ford dealers back in the early 70s setting up the
Sony VCRs the factory sent them. Part of the operational instructions
included an adjustment for flag waving. That was a long time ago and the CRS
is getting to me bad so I don't remember what it was.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH