[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC169cc02 FIX Thanks

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 00:03:09 -0400

Don,
Thanks, but this info does us no good without the original problem listed
also.
Please post problem and fix together.
Thank you..have a good weekend..
I'm out of here..no talking about me while I'm gone.

Jeff(vacation 10-6 to 10-11) www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
Help those affected by the NY/PA tragedy:
The Red Cross needs is mobilizing a national blood drive and needs your
help. Please call 800-GIVE LIFE, to find out where in your area you can
donate blood.
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics
Harrisburg, PA 17111