[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC 187 Any Chassis

  • From: "Damon" <damoneb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:22:02 -0500

Good point Perry. But Mini vans have Mini Room, so I carry 1 plastic fishing
tackle box....with one bag of RCA parts, various resistors/capacitors and
various parts used in various brands....it works for me
Obviously the RCA bag is inundated with a lot of 169 parts....but little to
no 170/180/190/200 series of parts.
I have to keep a large part of the van open to shuttle units between stores.
....and all my backup equipment...

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN