[TechAssist] Re: RCA CC390 full size VHS camcorder, blank viewfinder in camer...

  • From: "JMartin.exceldistributinginc.com" <jmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:46:59 -0500

Hi guys,
The only old DC-DC Converter available is the 200669 for $41.00.  On the
converter you should see some of these numbers - 5274122/4121.  If that is
your problem and you need one let me know.  Thanks!

PS - We are now your authorized PANASONIC Accessories distributor!

Sincerely,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.
1819 Mentor Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

ph-800-733-3329   fax- 800-735-8007
www.ExcelDistributingInc.com
2nd Day Air for just $7 up to 5 lbs. with only a $20 order!
We will meet or beat any advertised price on Thomson RCA parts!!!