[TechAssist] Re: RCA 27V530T ITC008

  • From: "JMartin.exceldistributinginc.com" <jmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:20:43 -0500

Hi Jonas,

I have just been getting calls on these recently but don't know of a common
problem yet.  I do have the service disk if you need anything from it.

If anyone finds out a common problem that they'd like to see in a kit let me
know and I'll get one together for you guys.

PS - We are now your authorized PANASONIC Accessories distributor!

Sincerely,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.
1819 Mentor Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

ph-800-733-3329   fax- 800-735-8007
www.ExcelDistributingInc.com
2nd Day Air for just $7 up to 5 lbs. with only a $20 order!
We will meet or beat any advertised price on Thomson RCA parts!!!