[TechAssist] Re: Question (price) Sharp button

  • From: "Edward Gaidies" <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:08:03 -0400

Priority item...priority price.

-Ed-

----- Original Message -----
From: "breadywater" <breadywater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 9:50 AM
Subject: [TechAssist] Question (price) Sharp button

> Hello friends, I would like to know if someone know any place from where I
can get the following item, no at the price I have in here.
> This is the price :
> JBTN-1061MEKA    List price $42.00  Dealer price $24.25
> This is a small item or butto like the regular  sharp button  it cost
before about $2.00 now I do not know why they  increase so high maybe the
plastic is mixed with gold or something else.
> My supply store order about 6 of them to have in stock and get surprises
when he get the prices and call the company the company call to Sharp and
they say it is the right price, so he has to return all of them because the
costumer is not going to buy something to expensive .