[TechAssist] Re: Question about PDF files

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:30:55 -0500

Ok, Maybe this would work.

Go here and DL a PDF  Printer driver : http://www.pdf995.com/download.html
Install it.
It will install another printer which prints output as a PDF and lets you
save as a file.

Make one of the pages you select, then try the procedure I mentioned again
using the 'genericly' created PDF.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)
E-Mail: Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx