[TechAssist] Quasar Ch#ANEDC311 Model SP3231W

  • From: "AURTRON" <Aurtron@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:26:37 -0400

Horiz. pulled in 1" from each side. Vertical will lock in properly sometimes
and mid picture at others. Same with tuner and video inputs. Have replaced IC
101 (AN5165K) and checked/changed all associated circuitry including both
crystals. Video looks good coming into IC at "sync input" and have tried direct
input at pin (41). Vertical size adjusts properly from service menu. Have
changed Horiz output, caps and diodes in the collector circuit and associated
driver. Although I can see vertical IC is locked to the drive pulse, I changed
it also. All power supplies are correct with no ripple and subbing out supplies
IC 101 did not help.
TIA

Don
Aurora Electronics