[TechAssist] Re: Quasar Camcorder VM-510

  • From: "David Lessard" <mrfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:16:25 -0500

Update: I now have the camera in hand. It's doing exactly what it was
before. I'm not very fimiliar with this unit and before taking it apart
piece by piece I would like to know if there are any known problems matching
these symptoms. I honestly don't know what I did to make it work the last
time. I was moving the take-up or supply reel or something inside, anyway
the next time I put a tape in it loaded perfectly and played/recorded. I
can't seem to mimic what I did before, must be the midas touch...

David Lessard
50 Harrison Street
Alexandria Electronics
Ontario, Canada