[TechAssist] Re: Proscan ctc197cg clicks 4 times

  • From: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:23:45 -0600

When comes on in service menu mode do you get a raster (does screen lite
up)? If so press volume up till has "V76" on right side then press channel
up see what "V" number is, right down then press chanel up a 2nd time right
down "V" number and press channel up a 3rd time right down "V" number.
Send me back what these numbers are and I will look up for your problem
area.
These "V" numbers are error codes and will tell what area of circuit failure
may be.

Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc