[TechAssist] Re: Proscan PS61810.Turn off by itself

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:32:10 -0600

First tip: put on your tennis shoes and run.  If they see which way you
went, hide, double back and take another turn.

Second tip:  You will need lots of asperin.  Bad solder connections,
especially towards the geographic center of the main board.  Ground traces.
Check the connections on the fans, too.  The in/out board is a pain, too.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310