[TechAssist] Printing Envelopes

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:42:01 -0400

This is not a Tech problem, but being the weekend decided to post here, since
some may have run into this.
I went out and bought a Brother Laser Printer yesterday, HL-2040 for $100
Canadian.

Worked great for what I need for printing Invoices, pdf circuits, etc.

Now...does anyone know the steps of Printing envelopes, do I need to use
Microsoft Word, or some other software to address an envelope.

This Printer has the tray and a Manual feed, so I thought it would be easier to
just send an envelope through the printer, than print the address to a sheet of
paper, cut out the address and tape it on the envelope.

Anyone using their printer to print envelopes?

Thanks.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada