[TechAssist] Re: Print in address book

  • From: "Chaz" <chaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 19:02:03 -0500

Without know which "address book" you are refering to, I will,
anyway, try to take a stab at it with a reply to "easy way".

Bottom line: Even if the document you are looking at does not
provide a PRINT function, you can still aquire the text of information
(usually) by way of the "cut-and-paste" method.  Simply place your
cursor just before the first letter of text you want a copy of, then
right click and hold your mouse and drag it to the end of the
sentence, or to the end of last paragraph, of information you want.
You can also do this with the cursor keys (any arrow for directing
the cursor, then hold down the SHIFT key while moving a cursor
key - at end of needed info, let go of SHIFT and cursor keys).
Now, you must press/hold CTRL and tap the C-key.

You just copied your text to the Clipboard.  NOw, open your
favorite text editor (such as WordPad) with a NEW document
window.  Your cursor should automatically be at the 0,0 position.
Just Hold CTRL again and tap the V-key.  Your information is now
ready for "styling" or just SAVE AS and give it whatever name and
directory path you want.

Chaz

From:                   "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:                     <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:                [TechAssist] Print   in address book
Date sent:              Tue, 2 Oct 2001 11:45:36 -0400
Send reply to:          techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Is there a easy way to print just one page of my address book??
> Phillip R Hull
> phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> To unsubscribe write to:
> techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx