[TechAssist] Re: Precision Power amp PC425

  • From: "Dan Williams" <wizhd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:13:48 -0600

Charles, If u receive literature on this unit, could u share?? We have never
been able to receive any serv lit for any Precision Power amp. That model
doesnt sound familiar to me.

     Are these cononents in the output or power supply, both??
      Good luck, I'll croos my fingers for you.

Dan W
Wizard Electronics
wizhd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx