[TechAssist] Re: Pioneer-CD,CDV,LD, playerMod#CLD-3070

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 07:47:44 -0400

Don;
Not familiar with that particular model..do a quick check, and activate the
system with a blank CD..Use one of the sp
acer CD's that comes with the 50 pack CDR's. They are see thru. See if the
laser is actually firing. Don't look directly into it. I use a small dental
mirror. If you don't see the red firing, I would suspect after 10 years
laser assy is gone. Since you cleaned the laser, I suspect that the lens
hasn't fallen out.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
    Midland, Ontario
     Canada.

teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
teltek@xxxxxxx

"Quality will be remembered....long after Price is forgotten"

Don Hartigan  The above is the reply to your message dated    8/21/02 1:01
AM