[TechAssist] Pioneer DEH-P47 copy of schematic

  • From: Albert Walfield <albertwalfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 10:10:17 -0300

Lost mine can't find can some one  IF you send me a copy by Email as I have
a CABLE connection with 10 meg storage for mail and attachments.
Or up load it to TechAssist site so I can down load it from there.
Really need it yesterday the Processor I installed that waqs not turning it
on that  it trace back to was not it. It has to be something external to the
chip.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Albert Walfield

Albert Walfield's Electronics