[TechAssist] Re: Philips chassis PTV705 model FP5220 convergence

  • From: "Gary Pahls" <bec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:01:17 -0500

If you need a new convergence module for that set I have one in inventory I
would love to get rid of, CHEAP.  Philips gets $342.26 for that module.  The
problem is the set will require complete reallignment of the geometry and
convergence.  If you don't have the template ( nla from Philips ) and the
proceedure it could be very difficult to line it up.

Gary Pahls
Beloit Entertainment Center
bec@xxxxxxxxx