[TechAssist] Re: Philips chassis # 26C8-17 model # PFN601CH02

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:50:13 -0500

Bob,
Do these go by values?
Can the RCA ones I have be used in any other unit?
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com