[TechAssist] Re: Philips Proj. 6S4620 W102, PTV730, Bottom hole (burnt) in board

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 20:42:59 -0500

David I have one of those boards and tried to take a picture with a
digital camera.

Maybe if you could send me the picture of the burnt spot I could zero in
on that spot.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
RobinsonElectronics@xxxxxxxxxxx(Robinson=A0Electronics) Date: Sun, Oct
2, 2005, 7:09pm (CDT+1) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject:
[TechAssist] Philips Proj. 6S4620 W102. PTV730. Bottom hole (burnt) in
board, picture of bottom foil side of defl. board requested? Reply=A0to:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does anyone have a pdf, or picture of the bottom "foil side" of the
deflection board to share with us?
I checked the force32, but could not find a foil side print.
This board a big hole burnt in it at, and around C2838, Q2830. Not sure
what caused the damage, & blown components, not sure if this chassis is
common for, or had a ptv coolant leak? Still checking.
I have several photos of the burnt hole if anyone would like to see it.
Please email us.

If anyone could help, I would appreciate it very much. =A0 Thanks.

David.
Robinson Electronics
1075 Sweeten Creek Road
Asheville, NC 28803