[TechAssist] Philips PR1912 B101 Losing Sync

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:45:04 -0500

Make : Philips
Model : PR1912B101
Problem : Loses sync & goes to a blue screen. Pressing the menu button will
remove the blue screen so we can see the unstable image.

We looked over board (Looks like a funai chassis) for cracked solder
connection. Problem is NOT vibration sensitive.
Does anyone have any tips or chassis info on this set?

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
125 Beechtree Lane
Westbrook,CT 06498