[TechAssist] Philips PL9127c101 service mode question

  • From: "harry fogarty" <snoopys2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:18:28 -0800

I got some of these Philips sets in from the hotel in town.These are
comercial units.I need to get into the service mode to do the settings for
the vertical.I got the original remote for these sets here and and also the
way to get into the service mode.To get into the service mode you need to do
a series of numbers and press status.The remote that is used for this is a
T374AH.What do i use on this remote for status for it is not marked on the
remote.Any help would  be apreciated.Thanks in advance

Harry Fogarty
Prince Rupert Repairs
Prince Rupert B.C.
Canada

Add a known good Tech line number or part supplier in The
Tech Address Book.
Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to:
Access the archives here: