[TechAssist] Re: Philips Model 32PT563S37/chasis # LO1.1/2003 model

  • From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:17:19 -0600

I've got 4 count em, 4 with same or similar problems,  and have no help from
factory at all.   of course with Philips thats only one or two lines in so
its always busy,  keep us posted,  I for one am very interested, btw.  this
pc board is on a back order of several months !!
brock

Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237
5208  cr.3385