[TechAssist] Philips Model # 30PW 633R37A Chassis L01.1UAC.&638

  • From: Nova Service Center <mehdi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:59:39 -0500

Hi Techs

This philips tv Model # 30PW633R37A
 Had no power to start with., on the bench press power button relay
click. After many attemps pressing power button , it comes on. Then we
have wavy picture from top to bottom, most visible at left and right of
screen.In  middle wave not too bad, it looks like filtering problem. All
caps and diodes in power supply checks ok. when set works B+ is 144
volts. We don't have Schematics. Anybody have a clue ?
Thank
Mehdi
Nova Service Center
7531 lindbergh Dr.