[TechAssist] Panasonic VCR PV4461..STOPS playing after warm up

  • From: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 22:05:35 -0500

I have this VCR in for repair, but rarely get it to act up.
The power supply appears very warm...lots of heat coming from it.
After several hours of playing, goes to blue screen..pauses and shuts down.
When I did catch it acting up, the capstan was still rotating.
Has anyone experienced this problem on these mid-90's units?
Thank you

jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113
ph..717-939-7708 fax...717-564-4952
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net

Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to:
Access the archives here: