[TechAssist] Panasonic SA-AK78 (Diagram)

  • From: "JOSE R. PANIAGUA" <Breadywater@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:13:38 -0700

Hello I need help with this unite it have a intermittent problem everything
work some times ,but some time I have no sound, no light
in the buttons when you push tape, cassette or radio, also no light on the
cd front buttons but I have display and I see the word tape ,cd, tuner and I
see the volume go up and down and I see the signal of the sound. if I push
the front panel board the sound and light come back .I check everything in
the front panel and resolder it complete and still I have the problem so if
someone have the diagram for it and want to sell , lend or else. Please let
me know.
Than you all.
Jose.

Jose R. Paniagua.