[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic Portable DVD player w/Screen

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 15:08:57 -0700

thanks Kevin,

The High Voltage /Inverter PCB inside the LCD Display,is what I need a
schematic of.
An exploded view would help also,and the parts list.

When the Back cover of the LCD Display is removed,looking from the Back,the
HV/Inverter board
is next to the Speaker on the right(which is actually the unit's Left speaker).
On the bottom of this PCB are 2 SM Transistors,side-by-side.The one on the
Right
is Cooked,but it appears to have the same markings as the one on the Left.
This is the part I need,but I may need more, I just have to start there.

Peggs