[TechAssist] Panasonic PTV PT51G54A, Pincushion problem

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 12:08:15 -0600

This set came in with a customer complaint of bad convergence.  My
big-screen tech had me order the outputs, IC7001 & IC7002 (STK392-110).
I had two new ones in stock, but he claimed they were bad.  That didn't
fix it, so he was checking all the low-value resistors and caps in the
circuit.  Then, he had a family emergency in another state and pulled a
dissapearing act.

Customer complaining, so I put it all back together and chassis back in
set.  Never saw the original symptom, but looks like just a pincushion
problem.  Tech has my manual.

Can someone with a manual point me in the right direction or fax or
e-mail the p/c area.

Thanks,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services