[TechAssist] Panasonic PT51HX41E AP820 Chassis. Sounds like convergent problem.

  • From: GERALD GANN <alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:39:17 -0700 (PDT)

     Panasonic PT51HX41E AP820 Chassis.  Going on a service call tomorrow. From
what the lady told me it sounds like a convergent problem. I have the schematic
in PDF. I am taking two STK392-110 with me for sure. What else should I look
for?

     I found one other tip that had to do colors being off and that was about
one of the yokes. The way she talked, all the colors or off. Thanks for any
help.

Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040