[TechAssist] Panasonic CT36HX41E dead

  • From: "tony saracco" <tcselectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 23:14:41 -0500

Hi Guys,

This unit will not turn on the B+ relay from the micro at pin 17. The HHS
nad SOS voltages are normal so no protection being activated.Pws voltages
seem a little low, 15v line down to 13.3v and when I trick the B+ relay on
at the micro the voltages all seem to drop B+ at 130  (should be 140?)and
15v at 11.6. any suggestions, this beast has been running me in circles. I
just cannot seem to find a correlation between the pws voltages linking to
the micro not turning on B+ if protect is not activated. Cust did say set
came in on all sides before failure.

thanks for the help!

Tony Saracco
TCS ELECTRONICS