[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT-35G25B short on 12v Line; FOUND IT

  • From: Larry Eastman <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:17:41 -0400

Ed, customer claims this one was lightning also, how did you determine the video
IC was also bad? Did you replace the micro and then find out you had no
video? I have to order the part today and don`t want to get it running and
then find out theres no video and have to re-order another part, Thanks for
the reply.

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428