[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT-32HC43G Wont turn on

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 09:29:22 -0500

Shaun,

 Auto diagnosis feature
This receiver incorporates a new self diagnosis feature. With this new
feature will be easier for the technician to detect the failures. There is a
LED located by the keyboard on the front panel, this LED will start flashing
when a failure is detectedby the circuits located in specific areas,
depending on how many times the LED is flashing, this will tell you what
circuit should be checked. Make a count of flashing and see the table shown
below. Please use this feature effectively especially forintermittent
problems.

SOS of front LED NUMBER OF FLASHES           POSSIBLE CIRCUIT

             1
+140

             2
LOW D.C.

             4
HHS

             5
IC4511

             6
IC4518

AFTER THE COUNT
Proceed to check that area, verify what board is the problem located, this
way the area to check will be reduced until the failure is found.
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc