[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT-31G30T OR CHASSIS # ANEDP 252

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 12:34:17 -0500

I have found that a generic Reg. IC wouldn't hold up in these units and I
ordered the correct IC from Panasonic.  Also for interrmittent sides pull in
symptom,  found a defective D556 ( I think )   Its a 39 V Zener off the
IHVT.  At. home so I don't have all my info
Phillip R. Hull
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx