[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT-27G7DF , ch# JP363 need service menu

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:12:34 -0500

Phil,

I believe the exact start/stop time you were referring to is the on timer,
not the sleep timer.

Here's the procedure, very similar to the one Gerald gave you that I posted
before.
 Using the remote control.
1. Adjust volume to minimum(0)
2. Set CC mode off.
3. Select set-up icon and select cable mode
4. Select timer icon and set sleep time to 30, 60, or 90 minutes.
5. Press action button twice to exit menus.
6. Tune to channel 124.
7. Press volume done button on receiver.(red CHK appears in the left upper
corner.
8. Press power button on the remote to select one of the service adjustment
modes
          1. B= Service VCJ Sub-Data
          2. C= Service VCJ Cut-Off
          3. M= Service MTS
          4. P= Service VCJ
          5. S= Service Options (picture)
          6. X= Service AFC
          7. CHK= Normal operation of channel and volume.

For adjustments press channel up/down on the remote to select one of the
available service adjustments.
(write down original value before adjusting anything)

Press volume up/down on the remote to adjust the level of the selected
service adjustment.

You will need to enter C and go to C06 which is the vert. size

To exit service mode--Press action and power buttons on the receiver
simultaneously for at least 2 seconds.

                                       Dan Webster
                                       Webster's TV
                                       Shullsburg, Wi.