[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic 20" TVCR PV-M2046 dead,now VCR shuts down]

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:43:12 -0400

Dont see that specific manual, but I recall with that symptom on the units
made in the mid 1990s, checking the PG/FG output pin on the cylinder driver
IC would show very low DC voltage with no signal and measure low ohms to
ground. always turned out to be the Syscon/servo IC.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609