[TechAssist] Re: PVM1328 Shuts off when tape is played

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 21:13:07 -0700

Ray,
May be in parental lock.
Try this:

WITH UNIT ON- HOLD REC/TIME BUTTON ON FRONT OF UNIT FOR 7 SECS

HTH,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " It's such a pretty world
93 North Main                                          today !....
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           Look at the Sunshine. "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                               :-)
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx