[TechAssist] Re: PIONEER PROJ 50" TV BLUE SCREEN - CRT?

  • From: <fremur01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:52:49 -0400

Thanks much Al,

Customer has opted to let us bring set back to shop to
replace the CRT. The blue crt arcs when you tap it.
Those crt's arent cheap, part#  180BSB22(B)

My apologies to you and others for my original post.
The yahoo mail pop3 server was not working properly so I
sent message via the website, I forgot the the signature.

Fred
MTS Electronics
Fayetteville, NC
(910)609-8780