[TechAssist] Re: PC Problem? postnotcached

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeff Farnsworth <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 00:25:47 -0700

Hi Jeff,

I forgot to mention that you can also reinstall IE if necessary by
going to Microsoft. You can even download the program to install
later (not always so easy to find, but it's there). Same with
service packs (don't install XP SP2 - still lots of bugs).

Bil Green
PC 1000
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546

JF> I cannot remember if it was when I built a new PC with XP pro or did some
sort of update but the problem I have is that when I click the back button in
some websites like tritronics I get a white
JF> page with nothing but   "postnotcached" in the corner.  Sometimes it forces
me to start in whichever website I am---at the beginning.  I've googled the
heck out of this and am getting frustrated.