[TechAssist] Re: Oscilloscopes

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:55:11 -0400

Lots of good used stuff available on e-bay or advertised in ES&T magazine.
Not a good idea to put too much money into a conventional scope what with
the LCD scopes and the scope-on-a-PC-card getting gradually less expensive.
With these things you get memoscope at no extra cost and can capture an
event that happens only once. With a conventional scope you can only see
things that are repetitive.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave