[TechAssist] Re: Orion TV-1934 Q501

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 10:47:48 -0500

P5NC50FP actual part number is STP5NC50FP. I will send you the data sheet.

I have purchased from Digikey, some power mosfets I am hoping will
replace these ok.

First one, is IRF1B7N50A, which is rated 500V, 6.6A and has a plastic
case, Digikey # IRF1B7N50A-ND. I haven't had a chance to try them yet.

Also got 2SK3667(Q) which is rated 600V 7.5A , Digikey # 2SK3667Q-ND but
again, haven't tried them.

There is an NTE cross to your orig. number but right now don't have it
in front of me.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada