[TechAssist] Re: Online tips & Re: Zenith posts-posts in general:

  • From: "TechAssist Admin." <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:21:02 -0500

You know, all you guys with all these tips could really make
the TechAssist online tips database grow by leaps.  ;-)
Could you (and others that have them) please zip them and
send them to Jay, techassist@xxxxxxxxxx or myself, or better
yet (since we are both very busy! :) possibly enter a few
each day to the online database?
http://www.circuitwork.com/techassist/tip/#tips   If you
can't, and are too busy, that's perfectly ok, I definitely
know how that is.  And of course please note no one is EVER
under any obligation to do this, it would just really help
all of the members out a lot, even yourselves, and it would
attract even more members.  We would also accept volunteers
to enter them.  <smile>

We have been getting about 10 new members EACH DAY the past
week or so, and 125 new members just in July....this will
grow even more when NESDA prints the article about our list.
This is supposed to be in next month's issue.
-Clint

Tech-Assist Administration
http://tech-assist.org
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx