[TechAssist] Re: Old TV - GE Model 17T11 need resistor value.

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:04:35 -0500

 Wally - I have the SAMS stored in the garage. I can dig it out if you
still need it.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
sirepair@xxxxxxxxxx(Wally=A0Heise) Date: Wed, Sep 29, 2004, 11:12pm To:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Tech Assist) Subject: [TechAssist] Old TV - GE
Model 17T11 need resistor value Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings,
A customer wants to get this oldie running, a GE Model 17T11 (1950's
era) TV. I have a filament resistor that is open and unknown value. This
resistor goes to the filaments of the 25BQ6 tube. Sorry, I don't know
the location number, only that it is about the size of a 15-20 watt
resistor.

Does anyone have any ideas or an old Sams folder for this oldie?

Thanks,
Wally Heise
South Isle Repair
Isle, Mn.