[TechAssist] Of interest to computer users/techs

  • From: "Chaz" <chaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 17:44:44 -0500

There has been a lot of discussions lately about using software and
what is good to use, where to get it, etc - the latest being usage of
Norton's Ghost program.

Well, I have good news for you.  You will be happy to know that I
am forwarding my recent information sent to me from a recent
purchase so that you can get the same deal.

Here it is:
For $19.99 (limited time) and free shipping, you can order
Norton 2001 Software Suite
  Package includes:  Norton Antivirus 2001
                               Norton Ghost 2001
                               Norton Utilities 2001
                               Norton Cleansweep 2001
                               Norton WinFax Pro 2001 (Basic Edition)

Payment methods are: Charge card (online)
                                  Check/Money Order (offline)
Charges are billed to you from Free-iRewards (online)
Mail orders are sent to:  Free-iRewards
                                    300 North Valley Dr.
                                   Grants Pass, OR  97526

They also have the Lotus Suite software even cheaper (which I
wasn't able to get this time but want a copy of it).
All of the software is in ORIGINAL NEW condition.

Hope this is usefull to everyone.

To unsubscribe write to:
techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.