[TechAssist] New Feature at ExcelDistributingInc.com

  • From: "JMartin.ExcelDistributinginc.com" <jmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 15:15:29 -0400

Hi guys!
We just implemented Live Chat on our web site! This is a trial period to see if
it something you guys will use and take advantage of.

How it works : Go to any page on our site an click on the Chat Now button on
that page. A little window will appear to chat in.  Bob or myself will reply to
your chat request to help you however we can.  It is a one on one session, not
a chat room.

Take a few a minutes to check it out and see how it works for you. Please give
me a little feedback on this new feature to see if we should make it permanent.

Hopefully this will expedite any questions you may have while you are actually
on our site.

Watch for more changes and redesigns coming soon!

PS - We are now your authorized PANASONIC Accessories distributor!
PSS - Don't forget to sign up for our email newsletter while you're there!

Sincerely,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.
1819 Mentor Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

ph-800-733-3329   fax- 800-735-8007
www.ExcelDistributingInc.com
2nd Day Air for just $7 up to 5 lbs. with only a $20 order!
We will meet or beat any advertised price on Thomson RCA parts!!!
- - - A backward poet writes inverse - - -