[TechAssist] Re: Netzero " secret" and other problems.]

  • From: "Premium Technologies" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:52:05 -0800

Hi Gary,
Netscape Navigator utilizes usage tracks that could be used to see what
files you have worked on recently.  It sounds harsh to call that a threat,
but simply as added protection in the SpyBot software these "usage tracks"
can be moved and encrypted so that no one but you can see or use them...
On that site address I gave there are a list of "threats" and you can
navigate to them and see what they are.  If you're interested it's really
worth the time.
Bill

William Rayburn, CET
Premium Technologies