[TechAssist] Re: Network Neighborhood

  • From: <wolfe-mcse@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 01:17:55 -0600

Howdy...

For the person in question who suggests I check my spelling before I send,
maybe he needs to check his spell checker.

In the English language, which I speak natively, there is "a lot", and
"allot", which are both proper, but have different meanings.

In the case of "a lot", it refers to a single unit of measurement.

In addition to this, I have my spell checker set to automatically check
outgoing e-mail.  It catches items that are proper words, but are not within
its dictionary, in which case I have to update the dictionary to prevent
future false alerts.

Sometimes having a genius IQ is handy, but on the other hand, it can also be
a curse, as a geniuses tend to be titters.

Wolfe