[TechAssist] Re: Need part value CTC195A2 - R14512

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 14:00:10 -0500

I don't have the model number. I only have the chassis. The cabinet is
10 miles away, and so is the model number. The people didn't answer the
phone when I called.
Thanks for the info!!

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"