[TechAssist] Re: Need info on tool company

  • From: "John @ Myers TV" <myerstv@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tech-assist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:02:51 -0500

Well, I'm glad I didn't wait till Formiers to come around again. The name I
meant to post was homier. Doesn't matter, since I they don't carry it
anyhow.

In doing some surfing this morning, I found this link
http://www.carts-online.com/hydraulic-lift-carts.htm

granted, the prices are higher, but they're still fun to browse through.

I also stumbled on a $99 special at northern. Here's the link to the cart
page: http://www.loadliftequipment.com/n/Northern_Industrial_Cart/

Tjhe 660 Lb model is the $99.00 one

John Myers
Myers TV Service Co.    Since 1984