[TechAssist] Re: Need info on blink codes for Sharp PTV

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 07:10:10 -0500

I had uploaded this supplemental manual (55RWP4H) and the main service
manual (55RWP5) to the members area previously and they are still there as I
just checked. Sharp's service policy was that the entire chassis was a swap
so I don't know if parts are available separately. However, I had one before
with identical symptoms and as it turned out, one of the convergence amp
IC's was shorted on the VCC line so you may want to check that out on yours.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms