[TechAssist] Re: Need Service Manual for Panasonic PVC2541

  • From: "Jerome Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 19:25:13 -0500

What is the model year? Most of the models for a given year are in one
service manual plus supplements. Also, through my Nesda membership, I can
download any manual that is on the Panasonic site.
The only things that can cause the power to shut off are emergency inputs to
the micro, power overloads, or timing or mode problems from the vcr. Vcr
problems should cause shutdown within 10 seconds or so. The overcurrent
shutdown is from deflection problems.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC 29609