[TechAssist] Re: Need RCA FLYBACKS

  • From: "Jeff Farnsworth" <jlfonz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:03:10 -0500

Last I checked 200418 was on back order since last Nov?  Had a discussion on
list with someone that said they used a generic replacement (HR probably).
I didn't/don't like the idea of using a generic on sets that are know to
have finnicky tolerences.  Please reply if you find a source.

TV Doctor
Avalon, Wi